Constructed using the most buoyant foam available, the triathlon - specific Tri Comp Wetsuit helps minimise form drag by lifting the body into an excellent hydrodynamic position. Meanwhile, a core stabiliser reinforces the core for better control in the water. Ideal for triathlon and open - water races.
Features and Benefits
Boost buoyancy and minimise drag during your swim leg with our high - tech triathlon wetsuit.
- Yamamoto Y39 Cell rubber - the most buoyant foam existing provides maximum lift and minimum drag
- Core Stabiliser - the core stability system reinforces your core for improved body positioning and better control in the water
- Body Positioning Regulator - thicker, strategically placed panels for improved buoyancy and positioning
- MaxiMotion strips - flexible neoprene strips for an enhanced range of movement during the stroke phase
- Yamamoto SCS coating - Super Composite Skin coating reduces water friction, improves speed and prevents the suit sticking to your skin
- Super Sealed Ring - inner neoprene ring with SCS coating to block water entry
Sharks Swim Shop are pleased to offer the following postage rates to the UK:
Orders £100 & Under: Royal Mail 2nd Class (3-5 Working Days)- £4.00
Orders Over £100: Royal Mail 2nd Class (3-5 Working Days)- FREE
The following additional delivery options are available at checkout:
Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 Working Days) - £6.50
Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day Before 1PM (1 Working Day - Orders Before 2PM) - £11.00
Royal Mail Guaranteed Saturday Delivery (Order Before 2PM Friday) - £16.20
ORDERS RECIEVED AFTER 2PM WILL BE DESPATCHED ON THE NEXT WORKING DAY!
Orders ordered on a bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day Monday to Friday.
Sharks Swim Shop Ltd
47 Gower Road
FREE OF CHARGE